Ahh, my favorite time of the year has arrived. It's a time when people start analyzing their relationships: It's a time when guys talk about their wife, girlfriend, or friends in such a way that I start having faith that good guys do exist. It's the time of the year when my name is plastered on people's websites: The first to do it this year is Tet (Congrats, my dear! HeHe!). It's the time of the year when I become "everyone's friend" because everyone just wants to make sure that I don't jump off a cliff when February 14 arrives. I solemnly swear! HeHe.
What I can't comprehend is why none of you know of a single, good-looking, tall, smart man. I don't get it. I really don't. This topic has been unanswered for a number of years now and to tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of the self-pitying. ;P
I looked at Zara's Friendster's list a few months back and the one guy that I thought had potential turned out to be a "He's not pogi in real life." The one guy that Kuya Heinz keeps telling me about is Torpe with a capital T (Kuya H, may pinagmanahan ba yan? LoL!). Please do me a huge favor and look at your family tree this weekend: is there really no hope? Don't be the bearer of bad news and look hard...then, e-mail me his resume, bio, NBI/FBI clearance, medical records, photo I.D., and other pertinent information (HeHe!) to phenominadotnet-at-yahoo.com. Yeah, you know I mean business when I actually write my e-mail address on here. Bring it on! ::insert sound of crickets here::
No comments:
Post a Comment