I was expanding my horizons today by learning about people's cultures (read: bloghopping) at work and found a former friend's brother's blog. It turns out that the boy is now working in Japan as an engineer. Just like the websites of JET participants that I've found, I enjoyed just reading about his expat experience and imagined what it would be like if I were in his shoes.
Could you imagine if I lived in Japan, though? I would be a Filipina; who looks Chinese; who has a Spanish full name; who speaks Tagalog; is an American; but lives in Japan. If that doesn't confuse the heck out of someone, then I don't know what will. ;P
And I think this is the perfect time to ask this question: In Asia, there are guys who have decent haircuts, right? There are guys who look like they came out of their mom's womb instead of an anime magazine, right? I'm hoping that the wispy haircuts and dyed hair are only reserved for those in showbiz like Bayong and Ken.
Pen was making fun of me for thinking Lee Dong-Gun looked good in Sweet 18. Why wouldn't I? His hair was short and his hair was black. Even Prosecutor Suh didn't look bad either. Why? His hair was short and his hair was black. Why did I fall in love with Bayong in Hotelier? His Frank Shin character had short, black hair. Why is it so hard to find non-metrosexual guys these days?! Why, oh why?
No comments:
Post a Comment