Wednesday, February 23, 2005

World Peace

I've been thinking about how to write about this topic all day (yes, all day!), but I can't think of a way to do it. So instead of blabbing away, let me just say this, I've been blessed with the kind of website visitors that have visited this website over the years.

There have been stalkers and KSPs for sure, but for the most part, I've enjoyed those who have made their presence known. I'm very grateful for those who have taken the time to give me tips, cheer me up when I'm down, help me with the oh-so-many things that I don't understand about the world, and just be here in general. I'm also thankful to have found two great people who I click with online and offline-a real blessing if you ask me (naks!).

I've noticed that my website visitors change year after year. None of you guys were there when this website first started and I was only a very innocent freshman (HeHe!) in college. People have truly come and gone over the years and that's what I want: when you can't relate anymore, when you're tired of my whining, when you've figured out that I'll never get married (HeHe!), just go away quietly. And I hope you do the same with the other blogs you visit.

There are thousands of blogs out there. Some you will like; some you won't like. With the ones you don't like, just leave them alone. I know that sometimes, you just have to say something to someone to defend yourself or your belief, but I don't think it's worth it. I seriously think that you'll never respect each other enough to hear what the other is trying to say and vise versa. You'll always be saying to yourself, "This person doesn't know me in real life."

My point? Umm, give love on Christmas Day? LoL. I don't know...disagreements are good...but it's all a matter of how you dish it, I guess. Man, I really might not have a point. Did I just lose a couple of website visitors because of this entry? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment