Thursday, February 17, 2005

Strong Enough

Oh South Beach Diet, kaya ba kita?

I was at Costco on Monday. Once again, I ventured into the health and fitness books section, picked up The South Beach Diet book, held it for some five minutes, and left it where I found it before I went to get the things that I came to Costco for.

This is the second time I've done this and obviously, I can't get it off my mind.

I can handle not eating rice and bread at all. The biggest hurdle I think is that I would have to cook for myself. Cooking for one I think is the biggest reminder that you're single. It sucks. And you gotta admit, most items in a grocery store aren't packaged for single servings. You can't just buy one piece of meat; you'd have to buy the smallest pack which would last an entire week for one person (read: you'd have to eat the same thing for an entire week!). Hmph!

I know, I know, more exercise, less calorie intake, you won't have to diet, yeah, yeah, yeah, save it for someone who sits at home all day without nothing to do. ;P Ten pounds (okay 15, 20 if I want to be flat-chested), how bad do I want to lose you? And what would motivate me when vanity is not in my blood?

No comments:

Post a Comment