After three failed attempts, I finally got to see "Little Manhattan" yesterday at Gateway. I was smiling the whole time...okay, except for when I shed a tear at one part of the movie...and when I was laughing very hard when the boy was crying about "2 1/2 weeks!"
It may be just G-rated, but it's so true that regardless how old (or young) we are, we still think about love the same way and we go through the same emotions. I was giggling throughout the movie because I keep remembering my past experiences. *SIGH. It was a feel good movie indeed.
And speaking of love, congrats again to Kuya Heinz and Ate Ambie! I got really happy when I got the text message of the good news. Kuya has this thing of not texting back right away (and sometimes, never texting back at all!) and I always joke that it's because he and Ate are "busy." Well, I'm glad to know that the hard work has paid off! ;P
Also, in a few days, I will be an aunt to a new pamangkin! Ganda Girl is going to have a sibling soon! Another mini-me will be produced! It's my quiet attempt to rule over the world. ;P
Hay, everyone is spitting out kids this year.