I told myself before I left Seattle that I would take pictures of every single famous person that I come across here in Manila. Because to this day, I am still trying to get over the fact that I never took pictures with Freestyle in 2002 eventhough we all knew eachother by first names at that time. Well, things haven’t changed because I have no pictures to show regarding this topic.
In less than a week of being here, I have already seen two “famous” people. I met up with folks from ETC today and ate lunch with Sam from “Rated Oh.” It turned out that she was my age, but compared to her, I look like I am ten years younger. HaHa! Aliw siyang kausap kasi walang ere and I felt like talking to another Asian American (eventhough she’s a full-fledged Korean national). Parang ang labo nung sinabi ko. HeHe. Basta, it was good to hear what it’s like to be in front of the camera.
While eating Taco Bell for merienda at Gateway Center afterwards, Paolo Santos was ordering food at the same location. Wala lang, tinginan lang. I was just surprised that I saw him in a mall rather than at a bar, playing a guitar.
Ay! Three “famous” people na pala ang nakita ko. This Saturday, at Zara’s wedding, I met Paolo Paraiso. LoL. Sorry, inside joke. Sa cellphone ko, talagang “Paolo” ang nakalagay doon instead of his real name. HaHa!
No comments:
Post a Comment