Monday, August 22, 2005

Girl Talk

I had dinner over at Zara’s place. I’ve been meaning to come over to see the wedding photos and video for some time now, but the weather has not been cooperating. Today, regardless of the weather, I told myself that I was coming over. Luckily, the rain clouds went away by nighttime and Jerwin was able to drive me home via their motorcycle. I’m hoping that this was a stepping stone – my next goal is to learn how to ride the tricycle, jeepney (the non-Ikot/Toki kind) and FX. I can do it, dammit! HeHe.

Anyway, while having some girl talk time, Zara made a comment about dating and all its intricacies. And like a good listener, I’m willing to put her advice into action. Naks! Pero sis, baka mamaya sabihin mo naman, the third time is the charm ha. Sana naman by the second date, medyo lumiliwanag na ang mundo, di ba? HeHe.

Mas aliw pa rin ako sa storya na may nagsabing mataray daw ako during the wedding. Huwagi! Siguro naman, kung natarayan kita ng not once, but twice (Hi Susan) eh may ibig sabihin na yon, di ba? Either mahina ka lang, or I’d rather pass you to Pen. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment