Friday, August 26, 2005

So Close

After a day of Divisoria, we ate dinner at Edsa Shangri-La last night. I’ve noticed that the hotels in Manila always have their dining areas right as you walk into the hotel. Tells you what the priorities are around here. HeHe. Anyway, I wore my new green skirt with matching necklace. You wouldn’t have guessed it was me had you seen me. Besides, I blended in with all the Chinese people there. Whatever happened to Ongpin being the place for Chinese people?! HeHe.

Tonight, I thought I would have good news to tell. Today was definitely the epitome of “So close yet so far away.” I was so giddy when I set foot in that office, but my giddiness disappeared after two hours of waiting for nothing. Perhaps I have more details to this story by next week or the week after. Cross your fingers!

And before I forget, let me just say “Lecheng Hale!” I’ve been complaining to my cousins that Hale is friggen everywhere these days. Their video is on every five minutes on every channel; they’re the artist of the week/month on every channel; they’re Smart endorsers; even sa Jollibee, tugtog pa rin yung song nila; and today, well, I finally saw the boys in the flesh. I was sitting quietly when they all walked in. If I hadn’t been sitting on my butt for at least an hour and I wasn’t trying to look professional, I would’ve asked for a picture. Marunong din pala akong mahiya. HeHe. However, if Pen was with me, I have no doubt in my mind that she would’ve exclaimed, “They look poor!” Sis, si Bamboo lang naman kasi ang conyong rockista. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment