Mall #5434098: Shangri-La Plaza; my second time in one week. LoL. Last night, I met up with two of my cousins who are in college and are both living outside of their parents’ house. Lintik, naunahan pa akong lumayas sa bahay nitong mga ‘to. HeHe.
Din brought her boyfriend along so I got a chance to interview the boy. Pasado naman. Naks! Pasado kasi willing akong isama kapag umuwi siya sa parents’ house niya – makaka-out-of-town ako! LoL. Let’s see kung matutuloy. Kung matuloy yan, ay, sa kanyang-kanya na pinsan ko. HaHa!
Today naman, after three years, I finally got to watch a UAAP game. It was a UE vs. Ateneo game, so of course, humirit na naman ang wanna-be Atenista ways ko. LoL. Sabi nga ni Tet, naks, naka “Ateneo” shirt ka pa ha. Of course, of course. If I had known na it was a UP game beforehand, eh di sana, dinala ko rin yung UP shirt ko. LoL.
You know, one should really experience watching one of those games live. Mas masaya kapag live. Iba talaga ang adrenaline. And for those who miss their high school cheerleading and dance teams, re-live your pompom days at the games! LoL. Siguro tonight, “Get that ball!” will be ringing in my ears hanggang sa pagtulog. Pero puwede “Defense” na lang ang isigaw ninyo para shorter? LoL. And I swear, can I train the cheerdancers? Promise, kahit free, gagawin ko. LoL. While watching the half-time performances, natatawa ako kasi I could just see Ms. Atkins yelling at these students for their bent arms and unpointed toes. Ahh, memories…
Anyway, much thanks to Tetski for spending the day with me. Out of everyone, siya ang pinaka-game to see me ata. Hmmm, bakit kaya? LoL. And I think drama queen talaga ako kasi kahit dito sa Pilipinas, may drama pa rin ako sa buhay. Poor Tet got to hear it all. HaHa!
Ay, we also saw Bembol Roco sa game. That bald head can be spotted anywhere! LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment