I think I have another "thing-to-do" while I'm here: to get someone to say that San Mateo, Rizal isn't really far. I'm up to the challenge! HeHe.
I'm currently with my cousins in Antipolo for the weekend. In addition to Montalban, Antipolo is much farther than San Mateo. See? At least sa San Mateo lang ako kailangan ihatid at hindi sa tuktok ng Antipolo! I suddenly sense my ganda points rising. HaHa!
I watched a whopping two movies in theatres yesterday. I couldn't believe it either. I know I'm in Manila when I actually pay to see a movie AND I actually go into Starbucks. HeHe. Two theatres that I love so far: Eastwood and Rockwell. I always have to bring a jacket, though. It's always freezing like Antarctica inside these Manila theatres (not like I've been to Antarctica to know, but...).
Anyway, celebrity sightings for the week: Mac Cardona, Vicky Belo, and Carlos Agassi. I'm still waiting for the day I see BJ Manalo in the flesh. LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment