Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Texter's Choice

The most memorable text messages of the day:

Pen: Twinster, here’s Pare’s number. Text her if you want to meet with her. Please de-conyofy yourself a bit if you will meet her ah?

HaHa! I can hang, Twin, I can hang! LoL.

Pare: Oo nga, delikado ka. Mukha ka pa naman tsino. Baka itakbo ka na lang ng mga taga-Ongpin para ipaasawa sa mga hijos nila.

Only Pare can come up with hirits like that. Iba talaga ang mga baklings! I swear, Pare, Quiapo tayo ha. Ikaw lang ang puwedeng sumama sa akin. You’re my only link to the jologs world. HaHa!

Raissa: Hey! Musta ka na dyan? Can I give your number to my bro?

I almost fell off my chair after I read that. May masamang balak pala si Raissa. LoL.

There was no driver today so I couldn’t go and watch “Must Love Dogs.” Instead, I just went with Ninang to Katipunan: ate lunch at Cravings and went to Ateneo. Ang daming batibot kids; normally, I would call them yagit kids, pero Atenistas so batibot kids na lang. HeHe. Pen, I know now where to find you some youngins! LoL.

While working our way to the Grade 3 classrooms, I seriously had St. Scho flashbacks. Ganoon katagal na ba? I also saw the canteen (lunchroom to you American kids out there). I can’t imagine that I used to eat school lunches at these open air spaces. Kung gawin ko yan ngayon, siguradong basang sisiw look na naman ang beauty ko. Tsk. Tsk.

Here’s my new Tagalog word for the day: Pagbaybay = Spelling. Thank you to the sign plastered in my cousin’s classroom. Grade 3 vocabulary rocks! HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment