WiFi, breakfast buffet, aircon, how can you say no? HaHa! Grabe, 4:30 pa lang, gising na ako. I had to make sure that I was done in the bathroom by the time my cousin woke up para naman hindi kami magkatabi sa pagligo. HaHa! By 6, we were on our way to Katipunan.
Oh my gawd, I didn't know how traffic infested that area is. I swear, if you ever want to stop complaining about traffic in Seattle, you should go to Manila. Guaranteed, you will never complain about traffic ever again in Seattle.
Anyway, by 8, Ninang and I were on EDSA already, making our way to Westin. So here I am, tuwang-tuwa na may "connection to the world" two days in a row. Tapos, may cinnamon toast and bacon pa. Whoo hooo!
Oh yeah, update about my locked cellphone. So I went to Greenhills on Friday, they want P800 to unlock it. I don't think so! But worse pa, Nokia 6010 is not recognized here so they can't get it unlocked anyway. Hence, my Tito loaned me this old Nokia phone; I think it was the same phone that I used in 2002. Anyway, it's so old that black-and-white pa yung screen. I'm not really complaining about its prehistoric aesthetics (a great way to attract non-materialistic people ha, LoL), but more on the fact na hindi ako sanay sa buttons. I swear, two days yata ako nag-trial-and-error to figure out the few buttons that does everything. Baka birthday wish ko na lang sa birthday ko eh cellphone. HaHa!
No comments:
Post a Comment