When is a sign a sign and when is it just a coincidence? (Naks, pare, ang heavy naman ng question! LoL)
Today, after eating lunch with Belle at U.P., Tita O and I attended novena at St. Jude. On our way there, we passed by SM Sta. Mesa. I said, “Oh, eto pala ang Sta. Mesa!” A few stoplights later, we passed by a certain street sign, the very street sign that Raissa mentioned to me a few days before.
Sis, is this a sign? And no, I don’t mean literally, ok? HeHe. The more interesting coincidence was that I was on my way to St. Jude – the patron saint of the hopeless. Tita O told me that since it was my first time there, I was supposed to make three wishes. One of my wishes ended up being something related to why Raissa mentioned Sta. Mesa to me.
Hmm. Pero tama si Raissa, friends lang kailangan ko talaga. Friends na single pa rin and unattached. Ang dami ko talagang mga requirements sa buhay. HeHe. But at my age, para talagang walang mga tao na single and unattached. Tsk. Tsk. As Zara mentioned to me before, “Ang mga Pilipino kasi mga sabik.” HeHe. Ay, the world really needs more of me. HaHa!
No comments:
Post a Comment