Every single time I go into a mall, I usually end up in Bayo and Kamiseta. However, I don't dare buy anything because, well, I'm unemployed. And after bringing all my Kamiseta loot in 2002 to Seattle, I realized that I shouldn't have spent that much money on clothes that you can't even stick in the dryer because they shrink.
Hence, I've been feening to go to Divisoria since the day I set foot in this country. I want girly clothes, but I know that I will only wear them while I'm here in Manila so I might as well not spend much money on them. So today, I wore one of my many gusgusin outfits and some tennis shoes and headed to the bargain capital of Metro Manila - Divisoria.
I could've splurged more, but I didn't. I could've bought my Korean DVDs, but didn't ("Attic Cat" for P600...di ba, mahal 'yon? I mean, for a pirated copy?). In other words, I need to go back. HaHa! My most prized possession is my P200 skirt. That's less than $4 for a skirt! My bargaining skills are so top notch that my mom would've been so proud. Of course, that only works on nice tinderas. Screw the supladas and lazy tinderas; I refuse to give them a single penny even if they have something cute.
I didn't find the denim jacket that I was looking for (Think Ciara's "Oh" video). I didn't find any accessories that can make me look girly (Alessa, you might be the only solution to my problem. HeHe!). Yet, I have some other stuff that can start me off to my road to womanhood. HaHa! Granted that none of them makes a whole outfit, but it's a start.
No comments:
Post a Comment